Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 97 May 9,2016 "We do not doubt our mothers knew it."

     I love my mom, she is great!! My parents are the best and they raised me so well. Even in times where I was a little rascal they still loved me. They always pushed me to become who they knew I could become. They loved me no matter what. This is the scripture I shared yesterday when I spoke in sacrament and it is the one I want to share today. It is Alma 56: 47 Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty of their fathers than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them.48 And they rehearsed unto me the words of their mothers, saying: We do not doubt our mothers knew it. 

Love, 
Elder Picard



No comments:

Post a Comment