Monday, May 16, 2016

Week 98 May 16, 2016 "I have come to learn on my mission that the hard times are the best times."

  I know the Lord has a plan for each and every one of His children. What He has in store for us may not be what we expect but what we need. I know that to be true. We must trust in Him and not think we know what is best for ourselves because we don't. In those times we think things should be a different way, we miss so much. When we are focused on ourselves and the most ideal life situation with no problems or trials we miss all that we could learn in the hard times. I have come to learn on my mission that the hard times are the best times. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father so much! I also know they love me because they have helped me grow so much these past 2 years. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true and although I take this badge off my chest in a little over a month and a half I will never stop being a missionary!! 

Love, 
Elder Picard


No comments:

Post a Comment