Sunday, May 1, 2016

Week 96 May 2, 2016 "Lots of love, multiple cakes & most importantly an interview with President for my 21st birthday!"

My message this week is just this scripture which I read this morning in personal study. It is D&C 81: 5 Wherefore, be faithful; stand in the office which I have appointed unto you; succor the weak, lift up the hands which hang down, and strengthen the feeble knees. I believe this scripture to be a big blessing. As we serve others I know the Lord will bless us and that we will find happiness. We have to make the choice and say "Yes, Lord, I will follow thee." The choice is ours and no one will choose for us. We have to take the first step. As we take that first step I know the Lord will help us take the following steps. 

Love, 
Elder Picard

He had an awesome birthday! So many people showed him love, thanks from his momma in Utah!



We have been placing this special Barbie on birthday cakes for almost 20 years, a fun family tradition. We figured Barbie needed to travel and mailed her all the way to South Korea to celebrate with our missionary.  He is very good at taking good care of things, and I have every confidence in the world Barbie will be back July 12th to celebrate Dan's 54th birthday :)

Another awesome family taking good care of my boy.


Special permission to attend the wedding of someone he friendshipped in Seocho.


He was so worried about this picture he wrote me "Mom I had no idea I was standing this close to her, it looks like I may have my arm around her and I promise I don't." So funny he thought I would be worried, she is married DJ you're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment