Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 102 June 13, 2016

 I don't have too much time left so just let everyone know I am working to finish strong. I have appreciated all of the love and prayers throughout my mission these last 2 years. I don't have any big spiritual message this week but I will think of a good one for next week. You can just write a little message for me Mom that sounds a little like this. I don't know if what I am typing is making sense because I am typing so fast because I don't wanna think about home too much today. Email time is still kind of hard because everytime after email I just wanna see my family. I don't wanna stress or be anxious so for the next few weeks my emails may not be the longest or the most in depth. I apologize in advance. We can talk when I get home and I will answer all of the questions you have. I love you Mom!!  I bought two suits and ordered my Mission plaque this week. I will be sending home another box this week, of books. I didn't ever realize how much stuff I have picked up throughout my mission. My interview with the Mission President is on the 24th, and Kevin and Grace are getting baptized on the 25th! I imagine that I will be very busy, these last few weeks!! 

Elder Picard



No comments:

Post a Comment