Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 94 April 18, 2016 "I will just simply share my testimony"

     Well my first week of my 15th transfer was a good one. Kevin and Grace are on date for June 18th so that is pretty exciting. Kevin is straight up golden and so ready to enter the waters of baptism. Grace is a little more hesitant but she will for sure come around.  Zach Brown is doing well too. We taught him the Plan of Salvation this week and the lesson went super good. We have still been trying to figure out how to proselyte here because there is like nobody on the streets ever. Well there is one place that people always are but we don't want to go to the same place every single day to tract because that would get very boring. We are still trying to play basketball and soccer with kids and that is going well. We haven't been able to teach much but we are getting known and a lot of the students around here recognize me every time they see me so that's a good thing. I feel like a celebrity sometimes here, it is great. Like right after school this week I ran into some kid I have met before who was with a bunch of his friends and they all freaked out when they saw me. Plus right as that was happening a group of girls walked by and when they heard we speaking Korean they went crazy and started telling me I was so handsome. Yeah the struggle is real for sure ;) haha. 

      I will just simply share my testimony. I know Jesus Christ lives. I know we are all children of a loving Heavenly Father. He wants us to be happy and will never leave us in times of trail. I know the footprints in the sand message that my Mom has hanging up at home in America is reality. In our hard times we look and don't see anyone walking next to us but what we don't do is look hard enough. He isn't walking next to you helping you along, instead He is carrying you. I know the Atonement is real and that it truly is infinite. I cannot fully understand the Atonement but I know it can make you clean just like it has cleansed me many times. We are so lucky to have a Savior that suffered beneath ALL things for us. We must repent or the Atonement is useless in our lives. I know that as I have repented in my life that I have seen a huge change and was always able to progress and live that much more happily!! 

Love, 
Elder Picard





No comments:

Post a Comment